Pacific Smiles, Australia’s leading network of branded Dental Centres, offers independent dental practitioners the opportunity to practise from fully equipped, professionally staffed and efficiently serviced dental centres.
Pacific Smiles offers Dental Practitioners, (General, Specialists and Prosthetists) the following:
- enhanced patient flows driven by brand marketing and relationships with private health insurers facilitated by Pacific Smiles
- all work hours can be devoted to the provision of dental services and treatment to patients, without the distraction of operating a dental centre
- flexibility to work desired hours with income and service fees directly linked to output
- ability to operate a practice with no up-front investment in premises, equipment or inventory
- support of professional management, administration and full suite of head office functions
- access to modern, well equipped facilities
- access to continuing education and training
- the ability to terminate Services and Facilites Agreement upon compliance with a notice period
Pacific Smiles’ dental centres are located throughout New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory and Victoria.
Opportunities are available for Practitioners seeking rewarding full time or part time practice within our growing network of Pacific Smiles Dental or nib Dental Care Centres.
Join over 300 Dentists who enjoy the enviable benefits of working with Pacific Smiles.