Pacific Smiles engages Dental Prosthetists via a Service and Facility Agreement, similar to General Practitioners.
The Pacific Smiles business model enables Prosthetists to;
- Build relationships with a large number of general and specialist practitioners
- Access established patient bases
- Devote their working time to patient treatment
- Retain independence over their clinical decision making
- Operate a practice with no up-front investment in premises
- Operate a practice with minimal (often none) investment in equipment or inventory
- Deliver clinical services to patients in well maintained, well managed professional Centres that comply with all applicable legislation and regulations
- Maximise quality of life through more personal time
- Practice across one or more centres to increase earning potential and provide prosthetist dental services to regional hubs.
- Maximise the Aussie lifestyle through more personal time
- Practice across one or more Centres