Pacific Smiles provides all of the necessary resources to enable dentists to provide optimal dental services to patients. Such resources include;
- Strategically located Dental Centres with high exposure, a large patient base, extended opening hours, easy patient access and high quality design and fit-out
- Well trained and highly motivated Dental Centre management teams
- Front-office reception services and patient billing systems
- Trained and efficient clinical support staff
- State-of-the-art sterilisation and instrument tracking services
- Comprehensively equipped and well maintained surgeries
- Stock of required consumable items
- Professional marketing and advertising
- Access to Preferred Provider Agreements with Third Party Insurers
- Community and school education programs
- Access to specialist support
With clinical autonomy, dentists who choose to base their practices at a Dental Centre operated by Pacific Smiles, enjoy the luxury of a true ‘walk-in-walk-out’ practice, without the hassles of managing and operating the Dental Centre itself. The professional and personal benefits that accrue from such an arrangement are enormous. As a result, more and more dentists are choosing the Pacific Smiles way to conduct private practice in Australia.
- We will be recognised as an outstanding Australian success story and a market leader in our field.
- We will combine professional ethics and care with efficient and effective systems and structures to provide a perfect patient experience (APPEx®) at every one of our Centres.
- We will delight both practitioners and patients with our range and standard of service.
- We will work with government, private health insurers and other third party funders to assure patients of the very best access to care.
- We will recognise and reward our employees for their contributions and provide career and professional development structures for them.
- We will actively interact with and support the communities in which our Centres operate.
- We will operate profitability to ensure our ongoing growth and success.
- We will genuinely enjoy what we do.
Service – Our reason for being is to provide excellent service and care to practitioners and patients.
Mutual Respect – We cultivate an internal culture of genuine care and concern for all stakeholders and mutual respect between all.
Integrity – We display honesty, loyalty and integrity in all our dealings and interactions.
Learning – We are committed to education and professional development of employees and practitioners to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
Energy – We recognise that service excellence and superior outcomes rely upon the motivation, commitment and positive energy of many individuals.
Safety – We provide a safe work environment for all. We empower our people to share this value and the responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- To develop successful and professional Centres that have a magnetic quality, where practitioners and their patients become long-term customers and are eager to refer friends, relatives and associates.
- To meet the needs of both practitioners and their patients more effectively, efficiently and comprehensively than is possible by any other organisation, partnership or individual.
- To build long term relationships with all our stakeholders and associates.
- To build a network of professional Centres throughout Australia, in regional and urban locations where the vast majority of the Australian population reside, and where growth is expected to be concentrated.
- To facilitate continuous quality improvement in all that we do.